wecandoit3

Voting

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hey Mom, can you repeat that last bit about saran wrapping your friend's car....

They say that infants can hear you in the womb.
In this case, don't talk about your pranks when you were a teenager and single college student
Maybe I'll be assigned to help in young women's during her girls camp years, and then we can go tp-ing the Young Women's President's car together :)
She might take after you and decide that it would be oh such fun to not move a muscle for 2 hours the morning you wake up to simultaneously experience steady Braxton Hicks contractions and cramps from gas, giving you a little scare.

Then she'll wait until just the moment you sit down in the Doctor's waiting room to announce "just kidding" here's a good little kick.  Silly little poppyseed.

At least I got to hear her heart beat: a steady 139 beats per minute.

The nurse, Kathy, was kind enough to measure my stomach at my request (they forgot last time) and I'm measuring 30 weeks right on the dot-- "Model patient today" quoth the nurse.

Proud of my little prankster poppyseed

1 comment:

  1. Little man did that to me too. And not just one little kick. After all night and morning of nothing (his normal time of gymnastics) I rushed to the doctor's office and was admitted into the room just as the tumbling began.

    ReplyDelete