wecandoit3

Voting

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Living in the moment today (with children), pays off tomorrow

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard parents lament how quickly their children grow up and how they wished they had appreciated that time with them more.
So just before Poppy was born, I made a promise to myself to not take my moments with her for granted. Already she has grown so much, so fast
I've found that feeding her in the wee morning hours was a lot easier when I considered how brief this period of her life is--only a year or so.

I know really it is unavoidable. No matter what I will always yearn to have spent more time with her than I remember having, but life must be lived. That goes for her just as much as it does for me.
Enjoy the rest of these pictures from play time earlier this afternoon




giving a little "mona lisa" smile














2 comments:

  1. I love it, that's a neat way to look at her, not really video and not really just a photo, but a collogue of amazingness. Cute. Live in the moment, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and already adore that sweet baby...and not only because she has her mamas lips EXACTLY...candi and I were dying over them...lucky little lady!!

    love and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete