wecandoit3

Voting

Monday, January 24, 2011

Le date a la France lingered in oiour hearts...and mouths :)

Saturday Mr Baker and I woke up late, about an hour before we were supposed to babysit the neighbor's kids, so I needed to whip up a quick breakfast...did I mention that we desperately needed to go shopping and were quite limited in our food options?
Answer to all these woes... CREPES!
My neighbor expressed how impressed she was by my crepe making. She loves crepes but has always been to intimidated to try to make them

You really shouldn't be intimidated by "foreign food", crepes are really just like making pancakes only much thinner and different ratios on the basic ingredient


I then scrambled some of the onion gratinee from last night in with the eggs until the liquid was completely reduced. ..yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment