wecandoit3

Voting

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hospital Update #1

Well I'm here at the hospital to have a BABY! Last night, Poppyseed wasn't moving much and didn't move at all this morning. Since I had a dr's appt today, I just decided to go in a little early. They monitored her heart beat and movements. She moved a little after being hooked up. When Dr. L came in he simply said "Why don't we just have the baby today". There was nothing really wrong with her, but he said there really was no benefit to her staying there longer, incase her lack of movement might be something wrong. So he scheduled an inducement at 2 today. I'm up to 7ml of pitocin an hour now. and my contractions go to the top of the chart but they don't hurt and I haven't been checked yet to see if I'm dilating anymore. I can feel tension in my lower back, but my real complaint is--and you won't be really surprised by this considering my "lineage"--- I want to eat. I'm hungry and I only get to have jello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment