wecandoit3

Voting

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What to do when you have leftover this, but you want to make that. no1

So I had some left over onion soup  as you see




But wanted to make this for Mr. Baker and I
Except that I don't have steak...and several other ingredients. However I enjoy most of all try to do the best I can with what I got. So let's begin with some spinach
Make a sauce with the leftover onion soup

One of these days I'll get one of those little mini whisks





Next I put the cheese bread in to melt




And then promptly forget about it and almost burn them beyond edibility




Meat covers a multitude of sins when you're feeding a man



He bites it....



HE LOVES IT!!! (and then bolts it to work, cause he's late;) ) Notice the empty plate ;)



It warms my heart to only see the crumbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment